Banquet Hall Rental
Veterans get $50.00 Discount!
For All Occasions
Call Post @ 610-446-9986 to reserve your date
If you have not paid your 2019 membership dues, you lost membership privileges on January 1!
This applies to Legion, Sons, Auxiliary and Social Members!
You can give it to the bartender or put it in SAL Mail Box.
This is because of the PA Liquor Code!
*Bob Ferraro -n- Friends
Is back Saturday January 19 @ 8:00 pm!
Check out our YouTube Channel and see how much fun we have!
* Open to members & their guests.
Post 667 is looking for members to join the Honor Guard!
The American Legion Honor Guards is utilized for any ceremony at which it is appropriate to have a military guard. There are occasions, such as a veteran's funeral, when the military has an obligation to be there. There are other occasions, such a local parade or festival, when it is good public relations to participate.
If you have served federal active duty in the United States Armed Forces during any of the war eras listed below, and have been honorably discharged or are still serving -- you are eligible for membership in The American Legion!
- *August 2, 1990 To Today (Persian Gulf/ War On Terrorism)
- December 20, 1989 To January 31, 1990 (Operation Just Cause - Panama
- August 24, 1982 To July 31, 1984 (Lebanon/Grenada)
- February 28, 1961 To May 7, 1975 (Vietnam)
- June 25, 1950 To January 31, 1955 (Korea)
- December 7, 1941 To December 31, 1946 (World War II)
- April 6, 1917 To November 11, 1918 (World War I)
*Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
Include a copy of your DD214 and a check in the amount of $35.00 made out to The American Legion, Manoa Post 667, to cover your first year dues. If you do not have a copy of your DD214, you can request Your Military Service Records Online, by Mail, or by Fax. Service Records