American Legion Auxiliary
Decades of Making a Difference
Read Women's Auxiliary History and Mission
The Women's Auxiliary would like to thank everyone who came out for our pancake breakfast with Santa. It was a huge success and a big Thank You to the women who helped organized this event.
We are collecting coupons to send over to a military base in Japan. I would like to thank everyone that has cut and dropped off the coupons at the post. Please continue to bring in the coupons to the post or to a meeting so they can be sent over to our troops to be used at the PX. They are able to used expired coupons up to six months after they expire, coupons should not be more than one month old when bringing them in since it takes time to get to the base.
We are collecting socks for the veterans at the VA hospital in Coatesville. There is a box wrapped in blue paper on the way into the canteen.
- September 11, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- October 9, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- November 13, 2017- Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- December 11, 2017 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- January 8, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- February 12, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- March 12, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- April 9, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- May 14, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- June 11, 2018 - Auxiliary Meeting 7 p.m.
- July - NO MEETING
- August - NO MEETING
2016-2017 Auxiliary Officers
President – Maryanne Cionci
Vice President – Kim Stone
Secretary – Rachelle Cartensen
Treasurer – Marie Martinelli
Sgts-at-Arms – Kate Malarick and Helen Bayer
Please print out this application and send completed form to;
American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 667
Attn: Rachelle Cartensen, Unit Secretary
1112 Steel Road
Havertown, PA 19083
Include a copy of your qualifying Veteran's DD214 and a check in the amount of $20.00 made out to the American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 667, to cover your first year dues.
You can visit Manoa Post 667 and drop off you paperwork with the bartender in the Canteen. If you are interested in transferring your membership from another American Legion Post, please stop by or call the Post for the appropriate paperwork.